The US Private Brand’s team is looking for a customer-obsessed, experienced marketer to help drive one of the most exciting categories at Amazon.com. In this role you will be expected to flex your analytical skills and your creative muscles to drive both best in class customer experience and effective marketing communications, delivering measurable results.
The ideal candidate will be able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing campaigns with site merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data, and solving problems). The Sr. Marketing Manager should be passionate about the customer and must have proven analytical capability, project management skills and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Increase Awareness of Amazon Private Brands by coming up with innovative marketing tactics
- Drive traffic and session growth from multiple channels, including free and paid search, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social networking, mobile, and on-site placements.
- Invent and execute projects that lead to site and customer-experience improvements.
- Lead cross-functional marketing initiatives and brand partnerships across Amazon’s retail business and support teams.
- Write and present high quality written documents to senior leadership both inside and outside of the Company.
- Stellar problem solving and issue resolution skills with the ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven work environment where multitasking while maintaining quality and attention to detail are the norm.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to use customer research and metrics to back up intuition and assess the efficacy of marketing programs.
- High bias for taking end-to-end ownership of responsibilities, flexibility and exceptional communication skills.
- Strong leader with an aptitude for organization who can prioritize and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to leverage informal influence to navigate and build partnerships across business and software teams
- BA/BS Required
- Proficiency in Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years’ experience managing online customer experience, merchandising, and marketing strategies, or other relevant experience that highlights your ability to deliver results, learn new skills, and emerge as a leader
- MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of online retail experience
- History of creating a positive, team driven work environment
- Competence with SQL (basic queries), proficiency with HTML