Job Location: Boca Raton, FL
- Develops and directs QA strategy for Office Depot Private Brand.
- Responsible for consumer safety of Private Brand products. Minimizes exposure and liability to consumers purchasing Private Brand products.
- Developments and implements testing and standard protocols across diverse product lines.
- Directs third party partner companies to jointly develop policies and processes to execute Office Depot QA strategy.
- Manages domestic and international QA operations.
- Develops and executes QA strategies to differentiate Office Depot Private Brand Product form national brands and other private brands.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Quality Control, Production Management or related field.
- Minimum of ten years total industry experience with minimum 5 years related experience in quality control and testing processes.
- Retail experience a plus.
- Knowledge of international trade requirements, environmental policy, intellectual property rights, and international compliance processes.
- Skill in managing concurrent projects in different countries with emphasis on Asia, India, Canada, Mexico and South America.
- Leadership skills, including interpersonal, communication and conflict management.
- Profit and Loss management experience and accountability.
- Forecasting and budgeting interface with finance and accounting.
- Experience in developing training programs and conducting actual training.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID: 1108429