Build your career at ConAgra Foods.? At ConAgra Foods, we make great food — everyday food — in extraordinary ways, which is why we’re creating meaningful career opportunities for the best and the brightest. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, ConAgra Foods provides extraordinary job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced workplace.
This is not your generic Brand Marketing position.
- In this role, you are provided the opportunity to make a huge impact within the organization and the Private Brands industry.
- Private Brands has outperformed the branded business the last 10 years, and it’s expected to continue on this growth path.
- The Brand Manager leads the strategic development and execution for key brand lines of business that are the primary growth opportunities for the brand.
- Understands the customer and consumer needs and leverages to create winning strategies for product positioning and development.
- Defines and translates strategies into initiatives that will result in accelerated share and profit growth.
- Aligns leaders at all levels through focused and holistic marketing plans.
- Analyzes syndicated and panel data to uncover opportunities or challenges, and works with the sales teams to create and implement action plans.
- Works closely with consumer insights, product development, sales, and manufacturing to optimize product lines and deliver sustainable profit growth.
- Spends time with customers and consumers and in stores to build market insights and ideas.
- Develops private brand positioning, pricing and new product strategies
- Collaborates to understand, align and activate against target consumer behavior and insights
- Creates and aligns senior management to multi-year private brand strategic plans
- Develops and aligns annual marketing plan
- Provides oversight of annual marketing plan execution
- Evaluates progress against plan and recommends corrective action as needed
- Builds a detailed analysis of the competitive set and maintains that as a tool to help manage the business
- Identifies opportunities and implements plans for line extensions and new product introductions
- Analyzes consumer trends and research data
- Maximizes profitability of assigned product lines
- Monitors timelines and effectiveness of tactical plan execution
- Controls the marketing budget
- Actively manages P&L variances to attain annual and long-range financial objectives
- Analyzes brand business results and marketplace dynamics to provide on-going marketing mix recommendations
- Leads development of the brand management organization and coaching of Associate Brand Managers and interns
- 3+ years of consumer product brand management experience, preferably in CPG industry
- Experience managing multiple projects in a matrix environment
- MBA required
- P&L responsibility
ConAgra Foods, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago