The Private Label Manufacturers Association (PLMA), announced that its annual Roundtable Conference will focus on maximizing private label profits. The annual event will be held February 26-27 at the Hilton London Syon Park hotel in London. It will examine packaging, customer relations, product selection and sourcing practices.
It will attempt to answer the questions:
- “Which retail strategies work best?”
- “What can manufacturers do to help themselves?”
- “Where do consumers fit in?”
Guest speakers will include:
- Adam Leyland, editor in chief of The Grocer
- Ekaterina Witham, senior analyst for the Institute of Grocery Distribution
- Naomi Kasolowsky, global capability director loyalty for Dunnhumby
- Eric Lassau, CEO of Oralys Group SAS
- Andrew Stevens, senior analyst for Verdict Research
- Chris Hoyt, president of C. Hoyt & Co.
- Vicky Bullen, CEO of Coley Porter Bell
To register, +31 20 5753032 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.