Sears Auto Center announced this week the addition of new Light Truck and Sport tires to the existing RoadHandler Touring Private Brand tires, adding versatility to an already impressive lineup. The RoadHandler Touring – a long-lasting, premium tire backed by a best-in-class 100,000-mile warranty – debuted in early 2013.
“We are excited to expand our RoadHandler assortment to include Light Truck and Sport tires,” said Joe Finney, senior vice president and president, Sears Automotive. “Our full RoadHandler tire line gives our customers and Shop Your Way members safe, dependable tires at excellent values. And now, we’re able to fit more cars and trucks on the road today making this legendary tire as versatile as ever.”
Cris Carter, former pro football wide receiving great, television analyst and frequent traveler, got an early look at the new Light Truck and Sport RoadHandler tires. “Earlier this year I helped welcome back the legendary RoadHandler tire and I recently had the opportunity to check out the new Light Truck and Sport tires at the Sears Auto Center near my home,” said Carter. “I’m a sports car guy, so I love the new Sport tires that are all about performance. And lots of my football buddies and former teammates drive trucks, so I know they’re going to be impressed with the Light Truck tires that are made for different terrains and weather conditions.”
RoadHandler Sport Tires
- Built for Performance: RoadHandler Sport tires come complete with treads and grooves that really connect a car to the pavement to give it tight handling and stability at high speeds.
- Optimized for Wet Roads: The four-channel, wide grooves on the sport tires efficiently evacuate water, minimizing the risk of hydroplaning.
- Backed with Confidence: RoadHandler Sport tires come with a 50,000-mile warranty.
RoadHandler Light Truck Tires
- Don’t Tread Lightly: RoadHandler Light Truck tires were built to pound the pavement, grind through rocks, and dig through mud and snow. Multiple tread area kerfs act as biting edges in the tread area, improving all-season performance, especially in wintery conditions.
- Comfortable Drive: Designed with reduced noise and minimal vibration in mind, areas within the tread that generated noise were pinpointed and then engineered to eliminate excess road noise.
- Guaranteed: RoadHandler Light Truck tires come with a 40,000-mile warranty for LT sizes and a 70,000 mile warranty for P-metric sizes.
RoadHandler Touring Tires
Long-lasting RoadHandler Touring tires come with a best-in-class 100,000-mile warranty. With full-depth treads and wide circumferential grooves, RoadHandler tires are designed to have outstanding traction in rain and snow.