eCommerce – Boise, ID, United States
Bodybuilding.com is the World’s largest online sports nutrition retailer which offers its visitors over 9,900 products, over 20,000 articles, 8,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.3 million members; All designed to help our visitors reach their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
Always be truthful and honest in every aspect of business.
Give back to the people that you owe your success to.
Setting goals creates the road map to positive gains.
Great things will happen with a passion for competition. It’s our goal to make the big idea bigger.
Our mission is not complete until the customer says “WOW!”
To help our visitors reach their health, fitness and appearance goals through information, motivation, and supplementation.
Bodybuilding.com is looking for a Director of Private Label brand’s to help strategize, develop & launch our new Bodybuilding.com Supplement Line. The Director is responsible for managing all private label brand activities. These activities include but are not limited to the development and implementation of marketing plans, product development, market strategy, pricing strategy, branding/packaging, international strategy, supply chain and distribution. In addition, this individual will continue to strengthen existing contract manufacturing relationships and develop new ones as required. The incumbent will report to the head of Merchandising and work closely with the Online Merchandising, Compliance, Purchasing, Marketing, and Operations departments.
- Partner with Merchandising leadership on Private Label strategy.
- Leading the planning, development, and execution of product line launches for the new private label brands.
- Coordinate plans cross functionally as appropriate to implement strategy and support private label brand growth.
- Responsible for contractual negotiations and assisting/participating in negotiations as necessary with all private label partners/suppliers.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors to help facilitate the timely completion of projects.
- Create and present private label updates to department head and executive team when required.
- Maintain product selection with product specifications, artwork and catalog copy.
- Analyze consumer trends and research data to maximize product line and growth.
- 5+ Years of brand marketing or high-level sales experience, preferably within the dietary supplement/nutrition industry.
- BS of Marketing, Merchandising, or related field.
- Strong ability to communicate at a high level with cross-functional teams and vendors.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proven ability to negotiate contracts and proposals.
- Extremely self-motivated, takes initiative and drive results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel & Power Point) and analytically minded.
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); Competitive bonuses; Gym Membership Reimbursement; Employee Discount; Employee Fitness program; Book Reading program.
Bodybuilding.com LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.