Cook, promote and sell USF Private & Signature Brand products. Grow the USF Private & Signature Brand Sales. Increase and ensure private label items are represented correctly to the customers.
- Provide Private & Signature Brand food show support in cooking of products, displays and booth set up.
- Provide support and training to Territory Managers to increase sales and ensure that correct information is given to customers. Presents products which include sampling of products.
- Assist customers with menu/recipe development, plate presentation, menu consultation and cooking instruction.
- Assist with account penetration, new business, and development of new Territory Managers. Interact with customers, create brand awareness, increases overall customer satisfaction through building business relationships.
- Participate in product research, development and quality assurance evaluations.
- Assist in review process for new items in Private and Signature Brands Department with Purchasing.
- Resolve complaints on Private & Signature Branded products and expedite those complaints which cannot be resolved to corporate Q/A.
Education/Training: High school diploma required.
Related Experience: Minimum of five years foodservice experience required with some direct selling experience.
- Product Knowledge in addition to working knowledge of multiple foodservice operations.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize.
- Willing to travel within geographic footprint.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs required.
- Must be proficient with Computer Skills, Excel, Prism, IBM & Access.
- Must demonstrate good initiative, communication and follow up.
Primary Location: IA-Iowa City
Shift: Day Job
Job Function: Chef
Job Level: Individual Contributor