A new selection of food products – from single-serve coffee pods, to cold cuts to organic turkeys, are now proudly bearing the Fairway Market brand. Fairway Market, announced on Friday the new Private Brand offerings now available in all 13 Fairway Market locations in the Greater New York area.
A sampling of the newest Private Brand items include:
- Fairway One Cup single-serve premium brewing coffee for Keurig coffee makers – certified kosher, made from 100% Arabica coffee beans from fair trade and direct trade farms; there are six flavors and the cups are 97.33% biodegradable.
- Fairway Antibiotic-Free Growth Hormone Free Chickens and Turkeys – humanely raised on local Amish farms in Pennsylvania and fed a vegetarian diet of American grains and a healthy blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and oils.
- Fairway USDA Organic Turkeys – free-range and GMO free, they are fed a 100% organic diet on organic land.
- Fairway All-Natural Cold Cuts – Virginia Ham, Honey-Maple Turkey, Oven-Roasted Turkey, and Hickory-Smoked Turkey: all vegetarian-fed, free of antibiotics and hormones, and gluten-free, too.
- Fairway Hazelnut Spread – made in Piedmont, Italy, with high-quality cocoa, rich hazelnut, and sweet skim milk.
- Fairway Pre-Brined Turkeys and Cutlets, Drumsticks, Thighs and Ground Turkey – juicier meat sold as whole birds and turkey parts.
- Fairway Vitamin Supplements and Herbal Tinctures – a wide variety of vitamins, minerals, and herbal remedies.
“Our private label offerings come from our commitment to offer our customers the best foods and the best values possible,” said Herb Ruetsch, Chief Executive Officer of Fairway Market. “Our newest items also reflect our ongoing search to continuously bring only the finest products to our shelves.”