Delhaize – Senior Brand Designer
City: Scarborough – Hannaford office
Conceptualizes, develops and executes creative, innovative graphic design solutions that support private brand strategies and Delhaize America goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in the graphic design and desktop publishing field.
- Attention to detail.
- Seasoned in-depth knowledge of Macintosh computers and desktop publishing software.
- PhotoShop, Illustrator, in design.
- Working knowledge of print production and pre-press processes.
- Thinks strategically and collaborates effectively with Private Brand colleagues and Delhaize America external vendors to develop package design solutions that communicate effectively and support the company’s business strategies and branding objectives across a wide range of materials and processes.
- Supports the Our Brand’s Team in establishing, executing and maintaining visual brand identity in style, type and layout for packaging and product executions.
- Serves as a key creative resource for multiple functional areas across the organization; advises and influences internal customers by recommending strategically based design solutions to their unique communication challenges.
- Establishes and cultivates with outside creative resources and directs a course of action consistent with company goals.
- Provides direction and collaborates with copywriter, suppliers, printers, photographers, illustrators, and designers to develop strong concepts for any given branding strategy.
- Manages multiple, complex design projects in the day-to-day execution of strategic branding initiatives.
- Works with design team to evolve visual brand identity.
- Develops strong working relationships across the department and the organization.
- Supervise staff and freelance designers.
- Establish and maintain brand style guides.
Post Date: 8/13/2013
Close Date: 8/23/2013