Boca Raton, Florida based office supply retailer Office Depot has announced the introduction of the “NCredible” branded back-to-school product line, which includes flash drive bracelets and carabiners, iPhone 5 cases, notebooks, folders, a backpack and pens. The exclusive product line was designed in collaboration with award-winning actor, comedian, and host of “America’s Got Talent” Nick Cannon.
The new line joins the recently launched exclusive collaboration between Office Depot and the popular boy band One Direction 1D x OD in a bid to drive back-to-school sales and increase differentiation at the beleaguered retailer. It remains to be seen how the impending merger of Office Depot and OfficeMax will consolidate the two Private Brand portfolio’s and impact both the short term and long term strategy and relevance of their brands.
The full line of products designed to empower, enrich and excite, while encouraging students to reach beyond their goals and influence the world around them, are now available at Office Depot retail store locations nationwide.
“Launching my own line of NCredible school supplies is a dream come true,” said Nick Cannon. “Back-to-School was always such a fun, exciting time for me as a youth and I am grateful to Office Depot for giving me the opportunity to introduce a stylish and affordable option to help students achieve their goals everyday.”
“Office Depot wants all students to go back-to-school happy and feeling good about succeeding in the classroom,” said Christine Buscarino, Vice President of Customer Experience for Office Depot. “By partnering with Nick, we were able to deliver an NCredible product line — one that can be incorporated into any student’s style and make them equipped to thrive in class.”
- Flash drive bracelets and carabiners: Whether you wear it on your wrist or click it to your bag, students can back-up their homework and share notes using the unique and fashionably-designed external memory drives. The bracelet holds 16 GB of data and the carabiner holds 32 GB and are available for $19.99 and $39.99, respectively.
- iPhone 5 Cases: Created for the iPhone 5, these cases are made of strong polycarbonate material to protect the phone from everyday damage; available in red/black and gray/black for $14.99 each.
- Notebooks: The sleek cover design of this spiral notebook protects the notebook pages; available in black or gray for $2.99 each.
- 2-pocket folders: Available in black or gray, this 2-pocket folder will hold the mightiest load of school handouts and test results; available for $1.79 each.
- Backpack: Carrying textbooks, notebooks and up to a 17.3″ laptop is simple with this durable pack. With mesh access pockets and front zip-down organizers, student’s MP3 players and pens are within quick reach thanks to the smart design; available in black/red for $59.99.
- Pens: The gel pen swiftly glides along the page to make for a smooth learning experience; the black ink pen is available in packs of two for $2.99.