The Fresh Market currently has an opening for a Manager, Marketing – In Store Promotions reporting to the Director of Marketing. Responsibilities for this position will include the management of the promotional and marketing communications calendar in addition to developing, communicating and implementing all in-store promotional events, developing and executing marketing tactics to achieve sales goals, and effectively working cross-functionally to successfully implement marketing programs. The successful candidate will work to create a compelling shopping experience through innovative programs and impactful in-store signage in order to grow sales and build loyalty to The Fresh Market. Candidate will leverage print and electronic communications vehicles to promote in-store events and drive traffic into stores, while maintaining and publishing the store promotional calendar on a monthly basis.
- The Fresh Market will require 2-5 years plus retail marketing experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Retail Management or a related field of study is required. An MBA is preferable.
- Candidate must exhibit strong business acumen with excellent project and time management skills.
- Proven successful track record in decision-making, team leadership, and market innovation.
- Experience working on the client side of a marketing institution is also preferable.
- This position requires advanced level experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Power Point.
- The successful candidate will be a strong team player, results driven, collaborative and strategic, possessing excellent communication, presentation and negotiation abilities.
Primary Location: US-NC-Greensboro-Corporate