The PLBuyer conference PLB360 is only a few weeks a way – June 11-13, 2013, at the Intercontinental Chicago O’Hare, if you are not registered I encourage you to do so – it will be a great event.
My Private Brand is proud to partner with PLBuyer to offer two FREE conference registrations. The first 100 readers who submit their name, job title, company, email address and phone number will be entered into a drawing to win two (2) FREE conference registrations. The free conference registrations do not include those who have previously registered. Names will be drawn Monday, May 20, 2013 at 5:00pm CST. Send entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the conference you will learn how to turn insights into action, with data and analysis of trends in private label as well as a look at what is working on shelves for retailers today. There is a store tour of the new Walgreens flagship store in Chicago, product evaluations of private label items, and the presentation of Category Colonel awards to the top suppliers in the industry.
Top reasons to attend:
- Sam’s Club shares what it takes to launch its health and wellness brand.
- Learn how Walgreen’s optimized its private brand business.
- Gain insights into the effects of the economic recovery on private label brands.
- PLBuyer’s new research in private label unveiled.
- Learn the success behind dollar stores.
- Understand private label shopping patterns.
- Network with industry peers in a relaxed business setting.
- Discover global trends in private label.