CVS – Manager Store Brands Marketing
Req ID: 79633BR
Business Area: CVS Caremark
Location: RI – Woonsocket
Job Category: Management, Marketing
Clinical Licensure Required : N/A
Job Type: Full Time
The Manager, Store Brands Marketing will partner with the Marketing team to develop a marketing strategy and execution plan to help deliver Sales/EBIT goals for the Store Brands. This individual will be an integral partner within the Store Brands organization, key to converting business objectives into marketing programs that drive desired customer behavior.
Scope of work includes:
- Deep immersion into Store Brands Initiative: understand strategic plan, priorities and objectives
- Partner with Marketing team on research & insights plan to uncover white space
- Lead development of a suite of ExtraCare-based offerings that will drive Sales/EBIT objectives. Develop long-term roadmap for 2015-beyond. This group of ‘offerings’ will include things that can be launched today (current state) and those that require systems/capabilities development (future state). Discovery process will require customer research & insights, industry best practices, etc.
- Develop business case to quantify financial contribution of proposed ExtraCare offerings
- Pilot programs as necessary to validate financial assumptions
- Develop KPIs and performance scorecard
- Gain alignment from key stakeholders (Mktg, Merch, Promo, Legal, etc) on multi-year roadmap
- Develop marketing strategy and execution plan (“launch” and ongoing communications needs)
- Measure impact against KPIs and optimize future performance.
- Drive evolution of long-term SB Marketing roadmap.
Creative, out-of-the-box thinker with a demonstrated intellectual curiosity & interest in learning. High-energy professional, comfortable with working in a high demand, performance driven environment. Able to self-motivate to perform at high levels; entrepreneurial spirit. Possesses exceptional time management, planning, and organizational skills; comfortable with working on multiple projects in parallel. Excellent communicator; able to gain trust of team, peers and executives to influence outcomes.
Requirements: Marketing strategy & expertise: A minimum of eight to ten years marketing experience, with a focus on development and execution of strategic marketing plans with breakthrough results. Brand management preferred. Direct CRM experience a plus.
Communications: Impeccable communications skills, ability to influence via formal presentations & informal interactions with peers and executives. Requires Powerpoint mastery.
Quantitative acumen: The ability to develop business case(s) to support program development. Requires strong knowledge of Excel.
Retail Experience: A history of work and passion for the retail/consumer industry. 10+ years relevant work experience required.
Education: Education: Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA preferred.
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.