The Institute for International Research (IIR) is currently seeking corporate practitioner presenters for: The International Shopper Insights in Action Conference to be held November 5-7, 2013 at the The Corinthia Hotel in Prague, Czech Republic
The International Shopper Insights in Action Event unites the world’s most influential CPG/FMCG and retailers to share best practices, industry innovation and showcase the commercial value of activating research at retail. Multi-national leading researchers, retailers, brand managers, category managers, shopper marketers, digital marketers and industry experts attend to explore consumers and shoppers, how they shop, why they buy and how the digital world is changing everything.
In 2012, The International Shopper Insights in Action Event welcomed more than 300 attendees representing over 30 countries to explore changing shopper behavior and the future of retail. Speakers represented the most prolific minds in Retail and FMCG including Asda, Metro Cash & Carry, Arla Foods, Google, Wrigley, Migros, Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, PepsiCo, QVC, Nokia, Energizer, Lego and many more.
“Shopper Insights in Action is an intellectual buffet of insights, thoughts and espresso shots of inspiration that will take your perspective away from the boring, local, tried-and-tested approach that is often so prevalent amongst European retailers” -2012 Keynote Magnus Lindkvist, Trendspotter & Futurologist and Author
Staying true to its brand, the conference is 100% focused on practical lessons that illustrate activation at retail. Always focused on the “IN ACTION,” every presentation must showcase both the research and what was done with the research, moving beyond theoretical to real-world lessons.
Content Areas For 2013:
- New In-Store Activation Strategies
- Innovation in Private Brand
- Social Shopping Innovation
- Category Reinvention
- Retail Leadership
- Decision Marketing
- Segmentation Research
- Shopper Analytics
- Merchandising Strategies
- Leveraging Digital Insights
- Mobile Shopping Innovations
- New Activation Strategies Beyond the Store
- Collaboration Strategies
- Measurement & Metrics
- Macro & Micro Trends
- Insights Across the Total Store
- Retail Experience & Reinvention
- Growth Strategies in Mature & Emerging Markets
- Collaboration Between Insights & Marketing
- Omni-Channel Retailing
- Shopper Loyalty
- Translating Shopper Behavior into Retail Growth
- Insights in the Store Case Studies
- New Tools, Technologies and Methodologies in the Shopper Space
- Understanding Shopper Behavior and Motivations
- Future Thinking Perspectives
- Integrate Your Brand Across all Channels
- Insights that Align all Your Marketing Activities
- Integrating Traditional Research Around Categories/Brands AND Shopper Insights
Speakers receive FREE admission to the conference as well as any pre-conference symposium.
How to Submit For proper consideration, please include the following information with your proposal:
- Proposed speaker name, job title, and company name
- Complete speaker contact information – address, telephone and e-mail
- Short biography of speaker (50-75 words max)
- Title of presentation (one line, benefit oriented)
- Short summary of content to be delivered (no more than 75 words), followed by three bullet points of what audience members can expect to “take away” from the presentation
In evaluating proposed presentations we rely heavily on four components:
- Proposal is from retail and brand corporate executives in leadership roles
- Content matches interest of audience identified through research.
- Compelling topic that showcases something new and exciting. It must show how insights were leveraged to drive action/sales/loyalty.
- Speaker is able to provide details in the format of a case study or interactive session. This event is about sharing with members of your industry, so the speaker must be willing to showcase the “how-to” details.
Stay tuned for more details on the event website at www.shopperinsightsintl.com.