Hoffman Estates, Illinois department store Sears is introducing new designs from its Private Brand line of outdoor living furniture, patio sets and Kenmore grills at the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE. The Festival attracts thousands of culinary influencers and consumers from February 21-24 in Miami.
“We chose to launch our 2013 line at the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival because the Festival’s sophisticated yet fun atmosphere is the perfect setting to showcase our new Agio and La-Z-Boy lighted patio collections, as well as our Ty Pennington Style product,” said James Alt, vice president, seasonal and outdoor living, Sears Holdings. “The outdoor living lifestyle is about the entire alfresco experience – and we’re thrilled to have both Ty Pennington and George Hirsch serve as hosts of the Sears Grilling is Happiness Lounge.”
Sears is the exclusive retail provider for the Ty Pennington Style line of outdoor living, home, bed and bath products.
“I’m all about the outdoors – and we’re here to say ‘Light up your outdoors,’ Pennington said. “Whatever your style – whether it’s sophisticated, contemporary or casual, Sears has something to match your taste and budget. With their wide range of affordable and on-trend new designs, Sears offers the expertise of their design team to help you extend your living space outside.”
Joining Pennington at the Sears Grilling is Happiness Lounge, is TV personality and lifestyle expert George Hirsch who will be grilling up delicious appetizers and desserts for guests at three of the Festivals’ events including:
- Moet Hennessy’s The Q hosted by Paula Deen and Sons presented by Omaha Steaks sponsored by Miami magazine on Feb. 21
- Amstel Light Burger Bash presented by Pat LaFrieda Meats hosted by Rachael Ray on Feb. 22
- Guy Fieri’s Reggae Jam with Ziggy Marley Live presented by Ziggy Marley Organics featuring Cuisine of the Sun by Ortanique and Friends, The Official Festival Closing Party on Feb. 24
All proceeds from the Festival benefit the Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management at Florida International University.
“I launched a television career grilling for millions of viewers on PBS and this year will continue to share my year-round grilling passion once again through my ongoing relationship with Sears,” said Hirsch, who will be debuting three tasty bites at the three events including a Grilled Fillet of Beef Chilaquiles, Grilled Pina Colada Dessert Burger and “George’s One Love Wings.” Hirsch will provide his grilling expertise and entertaining tips to Festival-goers, but those who are unable to attend can find George’s recipes and tips for grilling and outdoor entertaining at GrillingIsHappiness.com.
To get a behind-the-scenes look at the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival from Ty and George, visit www.sears.com/grillingishappiness and view exclusive videos and commentary from the event. Grilling is happiness is an online community from Sears that brings the country’s most knowledgeable and skilled grillers and lifestyle experts together to provide tips and tricks for outdoor entertaining. No matter the skillset, everything from grill recommendations, recipes, expert tips, accessories and inspiration can be found at GrillingIsHappiness.com.
Entertain in Style – Day and Night
The party starts when the sun goes down. This year, Sears introduces two exclusive lines of lighted patio collections, the Agio Bella Luna and La-Z-Boy Halley Collections. Both transform a patio or deck from day to night. Samples from these collections will be showcased at the South Beach Wine & Food Festival and are available in Sears stores nationwide and on Sears.com.
- Agio Bella Luna Collection is innovative with their lighted tables and bars. The traditional sets offer designs featuring graceful lines and plush tailored cushions to further enhance the way you enjoy backyard entertaining. Its soft illumination adds to the perfect amount of romance of a moonlit Tuscan night.
- La-Z-Boy Halley Collection offers all the style and comfort of living room furniture for an outdoor space. The eclectic collection features built-in lighting to create the perfect ambiance for any gathering, and Parisian-inspired all-weather materials to stand-up to the outdoor elements while still looking luxurious.
Transform Outdoor Living
Through Sears’ expansive selection of outdoor living patio sets and grills from Kenmore, Ty Pennington Style, La-Z-Boy and more, Sears is the destination for outdoor entertaining, offering a collection to fit every style and taste:
- La-Z-Boy Dylan Collection provides a rich, artisan styling in earthy, desert-inspired colors of the American Southwest. The set brings the indoor living room outside with the addition of a recliner and chaise lounge.
- Ty Pennington Style Mayfield Collection offers carefree elegance and luxurious comfort with a classic California style.
- Ty Pennington Style Garner Collection is a modern styled set featuring overstuffed pillows and a coffee table with spring-loaded hinges.
- Ty Pennington Style Crosby Collection features a flip-top bar that expands to a full-size dining table that fits perfectly on any patio or deck with its versatility.
Take grilling to the next level with top-of-the-line Kenmore grills, known for building grills with enduring quality at an affordable price. This season the brand is launching a new Kenmore Elite grill – perfect for grilling up for the big game or a family reunion.
- Kenmore Elite Three Burner Gas Grill (071-23675) boasts a three burner gas grill with 692 square inches of cooking space, including a warming rack. The grill features large, easy to grip gas knobs that include a fully integrated one step electronic push and turn Individual burner ignition – making grilling easier than ever. Available in espresso and stainless steel at Sears stores, this model also comes in carbon grey metallic, vermillion red or champagne (available on sears.com only). The combination of features and style make the 071-23675 a terrific value at a retail price of $749.99.