Celebrating 25 years as a leading global provider of office supplies and services, Office Depot provides business solutions to millions of customers around the globe. For the local corner store as well as Fortune 500 companies, Office Depot provides supplies and services to its customers through 1,678 worldwide retail stores, a dedicated sales force, top-rated catalogs and global e-commerce operations. Office Depot has annual sales of approximately $11.5 billion, and employs about 39,000 associates around the world. The Company provides more office supplies and services to more customers in more countries than any other company, and currently sells to customers directly or through affiliates in 61 countries.
Supporting the business world is a challenging job. True solutions require much more than pushing a button – which is why at Office Depot, we depend on each other. With a job here, you’ll experience a fast-paced culture of accountability and professionalism enriched with opportunities, respect, and a bit of fun. We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people’s success, which is why you’ll find all the tools to support your potential in a career at Office Depot. Learn more about a job with Office Depot today!
Job Location: Boca Raton, FL
- Develops and directs QA strategy for Office Depot Private Brand.
- Responsible for consumer safety of Private Brand products.
- Minimizes exposure and liability to consumers purchasing Private Brand products.
- Developments and implements testing and standard protocols across diverse product lines.
- Directs third party partner companies to jointly develop policies and processes to execute Office Depot QA strategy.
- Manages domestic and international QA operations.
- Develops and executes QA strategies to differentiate Office Depot Private Brand Product form national brands and other private brands.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Quality Control, Production Management or related field.
- Minimum of ten years total industry experience with minimum 5 years related experience in quality control and testing processes.
- Retail experience a plus.
- Knowledge of international trade requirements, environmental policy, intellectual property rights, and international compliance processes.
- Skill in managing concurrent projects in different countries with emphasis on Asia, India, Canada, Mexico and South America.
- Leadership skills, including interpersonal, communication and conflict management.
- Profit and Loss management experience and accountability.
- Forecasting and budgeting interface with finance and accounting.
- Experience in developing training programs and conducting actual training.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization!
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID: 1101258