Speaker proposals are now being accepted for BRANDPACKAGING’s 11th Annual Packaging that Sells Conference. The conference will be held in Chicago, Illinois October 21-23, 2013. This conference produced by the packaging focused trade magazine Brand Packaging is attracts a wide variety of client-side decision makers in brand marketing and brand design who return each year for insights, inspiration and connection-making opportunities they simply can’t find anywhere else. Organizers are accepting abstracts from CPG companies, retailers, package design firms and research firms who are highly knowledgeable and passionate of their product’s design cycle (inception to production) and who can present their story to a large audience.
Abstracts will be accepted on topics that address
- Brand & Marketing Strategy
- Trends & Insights
- Package Design/Redesign – the full cycle
- Design: Retail, Structural, and Industrial
- Research & Consumer Behavior
- Store Brands
Benefits of Speaking:
- Share knowledge and inspire your peers to reach their goals
- Boost your brand and receive positive exposure for your company
- Establish your expertise and raise credibility within the industry
- Engage potential customers in future projects
- Complimentary registration to attend and learn from other industry thought leaders
Abstracts are being accepted through March 2, 2013.