Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 2,800 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we’re energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Private Label Designer
Uline seeks a Private Label Designer at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Produce, design and update Uline’s Private Label illustrations, instruction sheets and parts diagrams.
- Send artwork to vendors for review and approval.
- Work with Senior Private Label Designer to create and update artwork.
- Coordinate and manage Private Label projects with Merchandising Department.
- Work with domestic and international vendors to determine print specifications and due dates.
- Work with key internal decision-makers to obtain artwork approval.
- Review and approve Private Label proofs and attend press runs as needed.
- Maintain Private Label files and archives.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years experience in a creative, marketing, advertising or design environment.
- Strong ability in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Access and Excel.
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
- Click here to learn more.