The Production Manager is responsible for the global management of production for the Private Label brands for Juvenile Hard Lines which includes Gear, Consumables and Infant Care. This position orchestrates the production and shipments for global and US vendors of TRU. This position is also responsible for Item Life Cycle Maintenance and Inventory Management. This position reports to the Manager, Brand Management for Owned Brands. Departments include: 26 Diapers & Wipes, 37 Food & Formula, 38 Infant Care & Safety, 58 Gear In Home, 59 Safety, 74 Gear on the Go and 86 HBA. Active SKN Count = 475 (US).
- Proactively partner with Vendors, China Sourcing Office, MP&A, Merchants and Logistics.
- Monitor all Hard-Lines production and track all Purchase Orders to ensure timely availability for all Departments in accordance with corporate re-set/refresh calendar.
- Manage and facilitate the order writing process in order to meet required in-store and catalog dates, including POC’s, item set-up changes. Maintain the accuracy of data to ensure purchase order integrity.
- Identify, resolve, and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
Global responsibilities include:
- Monitor and track production for all wholly owned markets.
- Facilitate new vendor on-boarding with appropriate TRU Departments.
- Determine seasonal shipping calendars; publish to key stakeholders; Monitor adherence to calendar dates.
US responsibilities include:
- Monitory inventory at the SKN level to ensure all SKN’s are carrying appropriate inventory levels and action as necessary to achieve annual LTV goals.
- Collect, review and provide Quarterly Projections to China Sourcing Office as well as Vendor base.
- Manage and publish Supply Chain Scorecard and respond to changing business needs as necessary.
- Manage and drive the seasonal MP&A and Merchant new assortment transition meetings for all departments to ensure smooth product transitions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5-7+ years experience in Production, Product Development, MP&A and/or Brand Management in a global environment.
- Core functional understanding of how product is designed, developed, merchandised, sourced, manufactured and delivered.
- Understand logistics of freight, transportation and shipping procedures.
- Ability to travel as required.
Job Function: Product Development
Primary Location: USA-NJ-Wayne
Work Locations: Headquarters
One Geoffrey Way Wayne 07470-2030
Job Type: Standard
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Number: 34901