Walmart serves customers and members more than 200 million times per week at more than 10,130 retail units under 69 different banners in 27 countries. With fiscal year 2012 sales of $443 billion, Walmart employs 2.2 million associates worldwide.
Job ID: 144666BR
- Develops product development project timelines
- Drives efficiency and effective improvements in product development
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Private Brands
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages the development of Private Brand products with other business areas (for example, Brand Marketing, Merchandising)
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Provides technical support to the Private Brand team
This position will support the Product Development process for a broad range of Private Branded consumables product. The candidate should have between 5-7 years of experience in one or more of the following Product Development areas: Household Products and Chemicals, Personal Care, or Pet Foods. This position will require experience in product formulization, product specification development, scale up, and manufacturing. This position will also require a thorough understanding of product commercialization steps and cross functional team activities for required product launches.
The candidate should be experienced in Project Management with the capability of leading, directing team members, and delivering projects. Additionally, this candidate should have the capacity and desire to identify product trends and market opportunities for the expansion of the Private Brands portfolio.
Knowledge of regulatory bodies i.e. FDA. EPA and/or USDA are a plus.
- Additional Preferred Quailification
Candidate can have one of the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Science – Food Science applicable for Pet Food
- Bachelor of Science – Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, or Chemical Engineering would be applicable for Household Products/Chemicals and Personal Care
Job Role: Manager Product Development- Private Brands
Location: Bentonville, Arkansas