Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalog: Private Label Manufacturing in the Food and Beverage Industry – 2011–2012 : Survey Intelligence
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading food and beverage industry executives
- Provides data on private label manufacturing in the global food and beverage Industry
- Provides data on future growth expectations of private label manufacturing in 2012
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean’s exclusive panel of leading food and beverage industry executives. It provides a comprehensive analysis on how executives in the food and beverage industry perceive private label products and what are the pre-requisites of private label agreements. The report also explores the key demand drivers of private label products and key advantages and concerns of private labels to manufacturers. Furthermore, it provides insight into the key growth regions for demand of private label products, the future trends in private label manufacturing, change in sales of private label products and future expected change in retailers’ private label activities.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 308 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 31% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of food manufacturers, drinks manufacturers and food and drinks suppliers.
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world.
- Key topics covered include private label manufacturing in the global food and beverage industry and future growth expectations of private label manufacturing in 2012.