The (FMI) will hold the 2012 Private Brands Business Conference, November 13-14 at the Hilton Rosemont Chicago O’Hare. The show conference will coincide with the PLMA’s 2012 Private Label Trade Show.
This forum provides an opportunity to collaborate with executives from retailer, wholesaler and supplier companies about ways to maximize opportunities in private brands.
Participate in cross-functional teams to develop strategies that drive growth, profitability and product innovation through pre-scheduled meetings and informal networking settings.
How it Works
- Suppliers host meetings in private suites to discuss long-term, strategic business objectives with key retail executives.
- Business Conference Private Meetings are hosted by participating supplier companies and are 45 minutes in length, with 15-minute breaks between meetings.
- Retailers and Suppliers can make private appointments directly with each other using FMI’s user-friendly, online scheduling tool.
- An executive contact list is provided by FMI to facilitate networking.
Supplier and Manufacturer companies must be an FMI Private Brands Member to attend. For more information on the event, contact Joe McKie, vice president of private brands with FMI, at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Christopher Durham (see all)
- William-Sonoma Shines With Private Brand Baking – June 16, 2013
- Champion Brands Now Offers Private Brand Brake Fluids – June 16, 2013
- Fifty2, The MPB Project: A&P – Via Roma – June 13, 2013