Competition is increasing as retail sales channels expand beyond the traditional grocery store, and governance around nutritional data and food ethics continue to grow fast. To stand out on the shelf, it is imperative retailer’s focus on the ultimate Packaging Design for their Private Brands that is both channel and market appropriate.
As Private Brand evolves beyond the traditional three-tier model, design becomes the critical component in driving a successful product and increasing sales through differentiating from the competition.
Join Planet Retail for a FREE live webcast, where they will present the increasingly important role Packaging Design is playing within Private Brand.
Tune in to discover:
- What’s driving the increasing growth of innovative Packaging Design
- How retailers use design features to engender trust
- Why tailoring your Packaging Design according to market is of the utmost importance
- Why legislation is driving design complexity
- How to overcome the supply chain complexities involved with packaging design
Date: June 27 2012
Time: 3pm UK time
Duration: 1 hour
Latest posts by Christopher Durham (see all)
- William-Sonoma Shines With Private Brand Baking – June 16, 2013
- Champion Brands Now Offers Private Brand Brake Fluids – June 16, 2013
- Fifty2, The MPB Project: A&P – Via Roma – June 13, 2013