The primary responsibilities of the Divisional Private Brand Manager are to drive the profitable growth of the Consumables, Pets, and HBA private brand businesses through innovative, trend correct and competitively differentiated product exceeding our customer’s expectations for value and style. Lead and direct the product development team in the seasonal development of product for each of our private brands. Collaborate with the merchants to develop the strategic direction and lifestyle-appropriate private brand assortments. Ensure that the communication between all cross-functional participants is open, efficient, timely and accurate.
- B.S. or B.A. in marketing, business management or equivalent work experience.
- 5 plus yrs in product management or buying.
- Proficient working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software programs on computers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills required
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly motivated and driven self starter with professional career attitude and desire to grow within the position and the company
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, & a comprehensive benefits package!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please complete a candidate profile at www.shopko.com.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Latest posts by Christopher Durham (see all)
- Kenmore Teams Up With the World Food Championships – Apr 27, 2015
- 12 Retailers Private Brands Rated Subpar by Consumer Reports – Apr 26, 2015
- Target’s Kathee Tesija Talks Lilly Pulitzer Launch – Apr 26, 2015