The PLBuyer conference: Private Label: the Next Generation, is only a few weeks a way – June 5-7, 2012, at the Hilton Chicago, if you are not registered I encourage you to do so – it will be a great event.
My Private Brand is proud to partner with PLBuyer to offer two FREE conference registrations. The first 100 readers who submit their name, job title, company, email address and phone number will be entered into a drawing to win two(2) FREE conference registrations. The free conference registrations does not include those who have previously registered. Names will be drawn Thursday, May 23, 2012 at 5:00pm CST. Send entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the conference you will learn how you can be on the cutting edge of the next generation of Private Brand, garnering increased sales and new shopper loyalty with your products. Sessions at the conference will center on the three pillars of successful private labels – product development, marketing and merchandising.
- Executives, Directors, and Managers
- Category Managers, Buyers, and Merchandisers
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- Research Firms
- Design Firms
- Industry Professionals
- Food and Non-Food Suppliers
Top Reasons to Attend:
- More Retail Speakers Presenting Than Any Other Private Label Conference
- Walk the Aisle of The Conference PLBuyer Superstore
- Curriculum includes the 3 pillars of private label success: Product Development, Merchandising & Marketing
- Todd Hale, Senior Vice President, Consumer & Shopper Insights, Nielsen
- Dan Kitrell, Vice President, Account Solutions, Marx, a Kantar Media Solution
- Chandi Gmuer, Vice President, Consumer Science
- Jenny Longo, Director of Private Brands
- Robert Koss, Vice President of Marketing, Longo Brothers Fruit Markets, Inc.
- John Paul, Vice President, Marketing & Advertising, Nash Finch Company
- Perry Seelert, strategic partner, united*
- Terry Lee, Founder, Private Brand Advisors
- Mary Rachide, Division Vice President, Private Brands, Family Dollar
- Jim Wisner, President, Wisner Marketing Group
- Mike DeJulio, Director of Corporate Brands & Specialty Foods, Price Chopper
- Christopher Durham, President & Chief Strategist, My Private Brand
- David Prostko, Vice President, Daymon Interactions
- Joe Ennen, Senior Vice President, Consumer Brands, Safeway
- Chuck McDaniel, Director of Category Management
- Brookshire Brothers and Doug Baker, Vice President of Sales, Federated Group
- Todd Maute, Partner, CBXJonathan Asher, Executive Vice President, Director of Account Management, Perception Research Services
- Leslie Brown, In-Store Marketing Director, Valassis
- Sam Mayberry, Vice President, Private Brands, Supervalu