El Segundo, California based, Tesco owned Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market has launched a new Private Brand range of over 50 pre-seasoned, ready-to-cook items in stores just in time for the summer grilling season. The “Ready to Cook” line includes beef, pork, chicken, fish and vegetable options all pre-marinated or pre-seasoned ready to go straight in the skillet, microwave or on the grill.
“As we move into summer, more people are coming together for barbecues, graduations, and picnics and everyone wants to find great deals on quality meats and veggies they can easily throw on the grill,” said Anthony Johnson, Fresh & Easy’s category manager for meat, fish and poultry. “Customers can easily and affordably put together a meal with unique flavor combinations with our new ‘Ready to Cook’ appetizers, meats and sides.”
Some of the new fresh&easy ‘Ready to Cook’ products introduced for this summer include:
- Jalapeno Poppers 9oz – $3.49
- Stuffed Red Peppers 11oz – $3.99
- BBQ Bacon & Cheese Patties 1.2lbs – $5.49
- Sweet Chili & Apricot Pork Chops 1.25lbs – $5.99
- Tequila & Orange Chicken 1.25lb – $5.99
- Chili, Pepper & Garlic Barbacoa Beef 1.25lb – $6.99
- Atlantic Salmon Skewers with spicy orange sauce 12oz – $5.99
- Mango Chipotle Albacore Tuna 12oz – $6.99
- Mushroom & Onion Steak Topper 10oz – $2.62
- Chili Herb Sweet Potatoes 12oz – $3.49
- Baby Gold Potatoes & Onions with Lemon Herb Butter 15oz – $3.49
As with all fresh&easy Private Brand products, the ‘Ready to Cook’ range contains no artificial colors, flavors, high-fructose corn syrup or added trans fats. Fresh & Easy has never and will never use pink slime or meat glue in any of their products.