The date for the first annual conference from the trade magazine PLBuyer: Private Label: the Next Generation, is rapidly approaching. Please join me June 5-7, at the Hilton Chicago.
I will be presenting: Private Label: Does BRAND Really Matter?
Traditional private label product development has focused on “me too” national brand equivalent products, however the emergence of retailer owned BRANDS with a consumer focused, differentiated positioning is significantly changing the game. This presentation will focus on the impact of BRAND on product development answering the questions: What impact will the evolution of private label to retailer owned BRAND have on new product development and management? How will the development of Private Brand portfolio strategy impact product development. How will these new Branded products increase differentiation and create customer loyalty.
Retail speakers include:
- Mary Rachide, Division Vice President, Private Brands, Family Dollar
- Sam Mayberry, Vice President, Private Brands, Supervalu
- Joe Ennen, Senior Vice President, Consumer Brands, Safeway
- Jenny Longo, Director of Private Brand, Longo Brothers Fruit Markets, Inc
- Robert Koss, Vice President of Marketing, Longo Brothers Fruit Markets, Inc
- John Paul, Vice President, Marketing & Advertising, Nash Finch Company
- Mike DeJulio, Director of Corporate Brands & Specialty Foods, Price Chopper
- Chuck McDaniel, Director of Category Management, Brookshire Brothers
- Doug Baker, Vice President of Sales, Federated Group
Register by April 20, 2012 and receive our early bird discount, only $895 per person! Bring a colleague to learn more and save more, only $795.00 per person when 2 or more people from the same company register!REGISTER TODAY!