Learn how the consumer goods industry is reacting to and capitalizing on the opportunities afforded by the exceptional growth of private label in America.
Hear how the private label business is changing forever – expanding into all areas from grocery to drug stores.
Understand how technical innovation is helping the purchasing and quality departments as well as suppliers address the inevitable issues arising from this increasingly complex business.
Join Planet Retail for an exclusive live webcast, Wednesday, May 23, 2012 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM BST, where they will present how growth in private label products in North America is helping to accelerate the retail economy.
Tune in to discover:
- Why private label goods have changed the North American market forever
- Who are the top ranking private label retailers
- How are their consumers driving this change
- What supply chain challenges exist
- How the important role of technology is enabling private label to win
Natalie Berg, Global Research Director Planet Retail and Amina West, VP Northern Europe Trace One
Latest posts by Christopher Durham (see all)
- “Where Is Private Label Going?” Attend PLMA International – May 22, 2013
- Dean & Deluca & Boreal Water Partner on Private Brand – May 22, 2013
- PB CAREERS: Southern Seasons – Corporate Director of New Product Development – May 21, 2013