Sears iconic appliance Private Brand Kenmore is launching its news appliance complete with innovations led by enhanced cooking versatility, refrigerator accessibility, and increased laundry cycle speeds.
These innovations will be touted at a private reception co-hosted by Food Network personality Jeff Mauro, winner of last season’s The Food Network Star and host of Sandwich King, at the recently opened Kenmore Craftsman Brand Live Experience in Chicago. “For professional chefs like me, time saved is worth its weight in gold,” said Mauro. “With high-performance cooking and easy access and more space in the refrigerator, the Kenmore brand’s kitchen appliances deliver capacity, flexibility and convenience for home chefs.”
“We are thrilled to introduce our advanced appliance offerings today,” said Michael Castleman, president, Kenmore, Craftsman and DieHard. “Innovation is a cornerstone for all Kenmore appliances and the products we’re highlighting here deliver uncompromised capacity and access in the kitchen and shorter cycle times in the laundry room to ensure our customers have optimal home experiences.”
More Cooking Versatility
The Kenmore Elite Electric Free Standing Double Oven and new Slide-In Ranges offer greater cooking versatility as both models offer dual ovens with equal 3.5 cubic foot capacity. Main dishes, such as full-sized turkeys or hams, can cook concurrently in separate ovens and at different temperatures for greater flexibility.
With 7.0 cubic foot capacity and true convection, consumers can count on less cook time and more opportunities to enjoy their kitchen experience. Each model delivers the benefit of true convection in both ovens to evenly bake and beautifully brown foods even when the oven is filled to capacity. Additionally, the new Turbo Boil FLEX™ element gives customers the ability to melt, warm, simmer and boil without moving the pot from element to element.
The Kenmore brand’s new cooking products (97512/3/9) are available in stainless steel, white and black finishes at the regular prices of $1,999 and $1,899, respectively. The electric slide in range (41112/3/9) option will be available later this year in stainless steel, white and black at regular prices ranging from $2,499 to $2,599.
Greater Access in Refrigeration
Timesavings are within reach with the expanded Kenmore Signature refrigeration line which boasts significant refrigeration capacity. The line today expanded its offering with the introduction of the Kenmore Elite Grab-N-Go Refrigerator. This model matches the Signature line’s capacity of 31 cubic feet while keeping users’ most-often-used items such as snacks, drinks and leftovers, within reach. This unique, separate compartment is accessed with a simple push of a button, removing the need to open both French doors and providing convenience at consumers’ fingertips.
Offering a sleek look, this model also boasts a slim, in-door icemaker and two exclusive slide-away shelves. Together, these features provide more organization options and flexibility for kitchen needs. The Kenmore Elite Grab-N-Go Refrigerator (72062/3/9) is available today for the regular price of $3,299.
More Efficient Washing in the Laundry Room
With more than 35% more speed, the Kenmore brand is now providing a solution to get clothes cleaner, faster, ultimately giving consumers more time to do the activities they prefer and not their chores. The Kenmore Elite 4.0 cubic foot Front Load HE Steam Washer with Accela-Wash Technology uniquely combines speed, clothing care, capacity and efficiency without compromising cleaning performance. Time, water and energy savings are now readily available with this laundry option.
Accela-Wash technology combines two actions: Active Rinse and Active Spray, to clean full-size loads faster without sacrificing cleaning performance. Active Rinse results in fast and efficient rinsing while Active Spray provides faster soaking times and deep cleaning.
In addition to the Accela-Wash technology, product highlights for increased savings include:
- Express Wash rapidly washes a small load in 20 minutes
- The Express Dry cycle quickly dries a small load in 25 minutes
- In only 20 minutes, the Steam Refresh™ technology (dryer only) gently refreshes clothes by relaxing wrinkles and reducing odors, helping to eliminate a need for ironing or re-washing
- Steam Treat technology virtually eliminates the need to pre-treat stains using the power of steam and removing an additional step in the cleaning process
- Smart Motion Technology provides cycle selection with up to six unique wash motions for the right amount of cleaning and care
- Large capacity (4.0 cubic foot washer, 7.4 cubic foot dryer) accommodates large loads of up to 45 extra-large adult t-shirts
- The washer uses 70% less water and 65% less energy, saving about $135 per year
- Kenmore Connect, a functionality that sends customers’ real-time diagnostic information from the washer or dryer over the phone to highly-trained service experts who answer questions, suggest solutions, or provide instructions to help maintain proper upkeep
The washer and electric dryer (4147X washer, 8/9147X dryer) are available in white for regular prices of $1,099 per unit and $1,199 in metallic silver finishes. Gas dryers are slightly more expensive.
Each of these innovations joins the vast Kenmore brand selections for all home needs. Kenmore delivers timesavings, convenience, versatility and style to ensure families get the most out of their appliances. To learn more about Kenmore small and large
Latest posts by Christopher Durham (see all)
- Publix Cheers! Private Brand Premium Wine – Dec 18, 2014
- PB CAREERS: Walmart – Sr Director Market Operations Private Brands International – Dec 18, 2014
- ECRM Announces 2015 Private Brand Events – Dec 17, 2014