Presentations at PLMA’s 2012 “World of Private Label” Trade Show Seminar Program will highlight important online and store format trends for retailing and private label across Europe.
The seminar will be held the afternoon of May 21st at the RAI Exhibition Centre in Amsterdam, one day prior to the opening of trade show May 22-23 at the RAI.
- The Impact of the World Going Online, will be examined by Richard Wallace, Business Analyst, IGD. He will discuss the latest developments and look ahead to what will happen in the future.
- The Growth of New Store Formats, will be the topic for Cliona Lynch, Senior Retail Analyst for the Verdict research and consulting company. Her report emphasizes the increasing importance of convenience retailing and neighborhood stores.
This year’s “World of Private Label” trade show will be the largest ever, featuring more than 2,000 exhibitors, including manufacturers and suppliers from more than 70 countries worldwide.
There will be over 40 national and regional pavilions. The event attracts buyers from supermarkets, hypermarkets, discounters, department stores, drugstores, wholesalers, importers and exporters from over 80 countries.
The show’s success reflects the growth of Private Brands across Europe. The latest Nielsen research compiled for PLMA’s 2012 International Private Label Yearbook reveals that private label’s market share has climbed to all-time highs in more than a dozen countries while posting gains in nearly all of them. PLMA’s 2012 International Private Label Yearbook will be published later this year.
Also featured on the trade show floor are two popular attractions, New Product Expo and Idea Supermarket. New Product Expo displays innovative products that are new to private label. Idea Supermarket shows private label products from retailers around the world.
For more information about PLMA’s 2012 World of Private Label Trade Show, or to arrange an interview with PLMA President Brian Sharoff, contact Leonique White, Manager Trade Show Development at telephone +31 20 5753032 or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by Christopher Durham (see all)
- The Power of Sam – Sam’s Choice Redesigned! – May 19, 2013
- Last Chance TO WIN FREE Conference Tickets – Deadline Ends Today! – May 19, 2013
- Food Lion Promotes Private Brands & Invests in 178 Stores in Five States – May 19, 2013