The Food Marketing Institutes (FMI) annual conference FMI2012 – The Food Retail Show is only a few weeks away, April 30-May 3 in Dallas, Texas and I am looking forward to my first visit to the show. This years show now includes the Private Brands Summit – so I look forward to meeting you all – Please let me know if you would like to have dinner or drinks.
And I challenge you to think differently – Make sure to include your Private Brands team members or even better – to include some of your best and brightest young talent. All to often, these conferences are populated by executives who have seen it all before – change the paradigm.
They can participate in FMI Private Brands Summit sessions to understand consumers, industry trends, new technologies and marketing trends. Attendees will:
- Learn the latest in consumer trends, including consumer attitudes about private versus national brands, consumer habits in regards to purchases, consumer perceptions on brands and quality and why private brands are growing as consumers buy and come back to buy them again.
- Develop an understanding of what it takes to differentiate and develop brand loyalty and market private brands products effectively.
- Discover how to develop an innovative culture that inspires your team to succeed.
Make sure to purchase the FMI2012 Education Package so you will be able to participate in the Private Brands Summit educational sessions.
Latest posts by Christopher Durham (see all)
- “Where Is Private Label Going?” Attend PLMA International – May 22, 2013
- Dean & Deluca & Boreal Water Partner on Private Brand – May 22, 2013
- PB CAREERS: Southern Seasons – Corporate Director of New Product Development – May 21, 2013