Celebrating 25 years as a leading global provider of office supplies and services, Office Depot takes care of millions of customers around the globe. For the local corner store as well as Fortune 500 companies, Office Depot provides supplies and services to its customers through 1,677 worldwide retail stores, a dedicated sales force, top-rated catalogs and global e-commerce operations. Office Depot has annual sales of approximately $11.5 billion, and employs about 39,000 associates around the world. The Company provides more office supplies and services to more customers in more countries than any other company, and currently sells to customers directly or through affiliates in 58 countries.
Taking care of the business world is a challenging job. True solutions require much more than pushing a button – which is why at Office Depot, we depend on each other. With a job here, you’ll experience a fast-paced culture of accountability and professionalism enriched with opportunities, respect, and a bit of fun. We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people’s success, which is why you’ll find all the tools to support your potential in a career at Office Depot. Learn more about a job with Office Depot today!
The Manager, PM Consumer Insights will integrate the voice of the customer into all aspects of Own Brand decision-making through the development and management of the Own Brand consumer insight strategy. The incumbent will be responsible for Own Brand research planning, implementation and analysis and will deliver the actionable insights necessary to inform strategic direction, address business needs, and highlight opportunities for Own Brand growth.
Bachelors Degree and 5 years experience
- Experience in marketing research preferably with research agency, CPG company or lifestyle brand. Retail experience a plus.
- Experience in the following areas are desirable: In-home & in-office use tests, central location test, attitude and usage studies, package, pricing, product positioning, simulated test markets, advertising effectiveness, copy testing, brand equity and segmentation research.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have experience in the design, execution and analysis of custom qualitative and quantitative research studies.
- This position will require excellent analytical skills with an emphasis on reading and interpreting data.
- Strong strategic thinking skills and the ability to translate “consumer learning” into actionable recommendations for business growth.
- Superior project management & written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
- Ability to present complicated analytical material in a concise and compelling manner.
- Deliver programs on time and on budget
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization!