The Private Label Manufacturers Association announced this week the launch of a new website, StoreBrandsUSA.com. The new site is designed to help customers looking for cost-saving recipes for lunch, dinner or desserts, there’s a new website.
The PLMA whose member companies work with many retailers and wholesalers in the Pacific Northwest and supply private label food, household and kitchen, health and beauty, and other traditional supermarket and drug chain products. The recipes were developed by Chef Diane Kniss and are based on recipes offered by retailers around the U.S. and Canada.
This month’s recipe is Thai Vegetable Stir Fry with Noodles and was made with ingredients from Trader Joe’s. Consumers can find the recipes by going to www.storebrandsusa.com. Each recipe video follows Chef Diane personally preparing the dish step-by-step. In addition to viewing ingredients and preparation online, consumers can request a copy of the recipe through the website.
Besides Thai Vegetable Stir Fry with Noodles, consumers will find recipes for Strawberry Tart and Chicken Pot Pie. New recipes are added every month.
“Whether it’s everyday family fare or a favorite dish for special occasions, store brands are the smart choice. You can buy them at considerable savings just about everywhere. And these days the quality’s as good as the higher price brands,” says Chef Diane.
The website also offers a variety of interactive features to inform shoppers of the advantages of store brand products. Features include:
- Informative videos about who makes store brands
- A shopping calculator that shows the savings by purchasing store brands compared to national brands
- Videos for home and health tips
- Zip code store locator for finding quality store brands nearest to the consumer
“Store brands are the best way to save money at the checkout counter week-in and week-out. Store brands recipes help shoppers make dishes that their family and friends will remember at prices they can afford,” says Chef Diane.
Latest posts by Christopher Durham (see all)
- Target Unveils Plans for Holiday 2014 – Oct 23, 2014
- Target Addresses Customers Private Brand Questions – Oct 22, 2014
- Morrisons Unveils New Look For Christmas Private Brand – Oct 22, 2014