Reference Code: 5685
CVS – Our industry today is rapidly changing and increasingly complex. In this environment, having a broad range of ideas and viewpoints through a diverse workforce increases our chances of success with the customer. Which is why we’re always looking for the best and brightest job seekers to join us with a Professional career. Our combined business model at CVS Caremark means there are numerous Professional opportunities at all of our business units. Whether you are interested in positions from accounting, to marketing, to operations, we offer exciting and fulfilling job opportunities that will match your skills. Our Retail corporate operations are headquartered in Rhode Island with PBM locations spanning 28 states and Puerto Rico with operation centers, mail and specialty pharmacies and call centers. Learn more about the many exciting careers CVS Caremark has available today.
- Supervises a team of 5 plus designers as well as external resources.
- Plays a lead role in the development, design and editing of a wide variety of new and innovative creative across multiple media forms including print, packaging and web.
- Works closely with internal business leaders to develop content ideas, and create impactful design for marketing communications programs.
- Partner with team members to develop strong, compelling concepts that position our brand against the competition and engage customers.
- Presents Design concepts, serving as manager in formal meetings with senior and management level team members, for design review and approval.
- Plans and monitors projects and tasks to meet or exceed expectations. Maintains an updated project list of all design jobs, statuses and deadlines from start to end, prioritizes projects and effectively manages design team workflow. Promotes cooperation and good working relationships among team members.
- Bachelor Degree
- Solid Design skills to ensure accuracy of advertising materials
- Leadership skills to provide direction to junior and senior designers and agencies
- Superior conceptual ideas
- Ability to develop relationships and communication with internal & external partners
- Excellent time management/organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Independent reasoning ability, advanced analytical skills and computer skills
- Advanced communications skills
- Leadership and supervision skills, influencing and strong problem-solving skills