This role will lead the effort to provide critical strategic and integration support of the Company’s effort to support the development of Private Branded products.
- Manage the strategy and strategic positioning with all internal and external stakeholders for 7-Eleven private label products.
- Work cross functionally with the Merchandising, Marketing, Logistics & Procurement groups to drive new item development and go-to-market strategies.
- Manage the relationship between key vendors – Daymon, Mistui, McLane, Suppliers, Franchisees & our North American Licensees.
- Manage product & packaging quality, and key financial metrics across entire Private Brands portfolio.
- Oversee and ensure proper forecasting of raw materials, production, finished goods & relevant seasonal safety stock to ensure 99.9% in-stock level.
- Continuous product & program improvement relative to strategy, tactical day to day management, assortment, packaging, innovation, demand chain & reporting.
Yrs experience: 10-15
Education: Bachelors Degree or higher
- SEI knowledge of business process and systems a plus
- Combined experience owning/operating retail operations
- Strong industry and retail knowledge of business process and systems
- Strong organizational, planning & time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership & ability to quickly shift gears
- Strong passion to protect & grow Private Brands
Latest posts by Christopher Durham (see all)
- Target Addresses Customers Private Brand Questions – Oct 22, 2014
- Morrisons Unveils New Look For Christmas Private Brand – Oct 22, 2014
- Playful Private Brand Cereal From Tesco – Oct 21, 2014