Job ID: 3754
Location: TX – Dallas
Position Category: Store Support Center-Corporate
Job Type: Full Time
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 10 – 15 years
Relocation Provided: No
This role will lead the effort to provide critical strategic and integration support of the Company’s effort to support the development of Private Branded products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the brands strategic positioning with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Work cross functionally with the Merchandising, Marketing, Logistics & Procurement groups on new item develop and go to market strategies.
- Manage the relationship between Daymon, Mistui, McLane, Suppliers, Franchisees & our North American Licensees.
- Manage product & packaging quality, and key financial metrics across entire Private Brands portfolio.
- Ensure proper forecasting of raw materials, production, finished goods & relevant seasonal safety stock to ensure 99.9% in-stock level
- Continuous product & program improvement relative to Strategy, tactical day to day management, assortment, packaging, innovation, demand chain & reporting
Education and Experience:
Years of experience: 10-15
Education: Bachelors/4 year degree
Other: combined experience owning/operating retail operations
Specific Knowledge and Skills Needed:
1. Strong Industry and SEI knowledge of business process and systems
2. Strong organizational, planning & time management skills
3. Strong analytical skills
4. Strong leadership & ability to quickly shift gears
5. Strong passion to protect & grow Private Brands
Latest posts by Christopher Durham (see all)
- Lowe’s Foods Brings A Private Brand Experience to Life – December 4, 2013
- GET INSIDE THE HEADS OF “MEN ON A MISSION” – December 4, 2013
- The Vertex Awards Announces Internationally Acclaimed Judging Panel – December 3, 2013