Progressive Grocer Store Brands magazine is looking for the “best of the best” in new Private Brand packaging — packaging that not only looks beautiful and functions well, but also does a great job in conveying the product’s message to consumers.
The winning package designs will be covered in the June 2012 issue of Progressive Grocer’s Store Brands.
ENTRY DEADLINE: March 30, 2012.
- To be eligible for judging, the product packaging must have been introduced to retail shelves between April 1, 2011, and March 1, 2012. The packaging must be for a retailer’s store brand product. Both new store brand products and existing store brand products with a new packaging design are eligible for entry.
- Only retailers (representing the grocery/supermarket, mass merchandise, drugstore, c-store, club store and dollar store channels), packaging designers and certain wholesalers may enter products for judging.
- Entrants must print out and complete one entry form for each new product or new product line entered.
- In addition to the entry form, entrants must mail the packaged product (or just the packaging, in the case of perishable products) to Progressive Grocer’s Store Brands for judging. When entering an entire new product line, entrants should mail a representative sample — not the entire line.
- Entry forms and products should be submitted to:
Progressive Grocer’s Store Brands magazine
570 Lake Cook Rd., Suite 106
Deerfield, IL 60015
- The deadline for entry is March 30, 2012.
- The packaging will be judged by the editors of Packaging Digest magazine at UBM Canon, who collectively have almost a century of experience covering the packaging industry.
- Please direct any questions related to the contest to Randy Hofbauer, at 224-632-8240 or email@example.com.