Private Label Manufacturers Association (PLMA) and Private Label magazine are pleased to announce this year’s inductees to the Private Label Hall of Fame.
Nominations were solicited from a broad spectrum of executives involved in the marketing, distribution, and manufacturing of store brands today.
The new inductees to the Private Label Hall of Fame will be featured in a special editorial section in the upcoming Private Label March-April 2012 issue and will be honored at PLMAs Annual Meeting and Leadership Conference on March 22-25 at Turnberry Isle, Aventura, FL.
2012 Class Members
The 2012 Class Members of the Private Label Hall of Fame are:
- Charles Butt, H-E-B Grocery Co.
- Ron Carlson, American Stores Co. (retired)
- David Skarie, Ralcorp Holdings, Inc. (retired)
- Peter Pappas, Clement Pappas & Co. (deceased)
Qualified nominees for the Private Label Hall of Fame should be career private label professionals– living or deceased — who have contributed to the growth of store brands in the consumer marketplace in one or more of the following ways:
- Have served as a leader in store brand product development and innovation;
- Have advanced the growth of store brands through the creative use of marketing, merchandising, and promotions;
- Have contributed significantly to store brand technology in terms of manufacturing, packaging, label design, and quality assurance;
- Have served as a champion of store brands within their own companies and business communities, as well as in the consumer marketplace.
To learn more about the Private Label Hall of Fame, visit the HERE.
Latest posts by Christopher Durham (see all)
- Happy Private Brand Thanksgiving! – Nov 26, 2014
- FMI Plans Big for the 2015 Private Brand Summit @ FMI Connect – Nov 25, 2014
- UL Launches Online Data Tool for Dietary Supplements – Nov 25, 2014