New York based national department store Macy’s will debut four of its home brands from its Private Brand portfolio on ShopNBC beginning Saturday, February 11th at 7pm ET. Through this initiative, a select assortment of Macy’s exclusive Private Brands will, for the first time, be offered to a television viewing audience.
ShopNBC viewers will experience the iconic Macy’s retail brand on ShopNBC through a curated assortment of some of Macy’s popular Private Brands, including textiles from Hotel Collection and Charter Club, and housewares from Tools of the Trade and The Cellar. Macy’s home collections are tailored to each and every customer to create unforgettable moments:
- Hotel Collection – Evokes the cool, clean-lined style of a world-class hotel or spa and offers a sophisticated collection of fine-quality bedding and bath elements.
- Tools of the Trade – High-quality, high-performance cookware and cutlery collection that has been providing smart style, advanced technology and real value for more than 20 years.
- The Cellar – Inspired by the latest trends in casual entertaining, this collection offers up-to-date tableware and decorative housewares that address the needs of today’s families.
- Charter Club – Classic, all-American style home goods that provide the essentials for elegant, traditional décor with timeless bedding and bath elements.
“As part of our company’s omnichannel strategy, Macy’s is focused on the convenience and synergy of reaching all consumer touchpoints in an effort to serve new and existing customers wherever and however they want to shop,” said Timothy Adams, Macy’s chief private brand officer. “ShopNBC will be a great addition that complements our store and existing online and mobile channels by offering a new, interactive television distribution platform for some of our most desired private brands.”
“We are thrilled to team with Macy’s and expand our product assortment,” said Bob Ayd, president of ShopNBC. “Macy’s private brands are well known for delivering extraordinary quality and unique styling, and with ShopNBC reaching more than 80 million homes, we see this partnership as a tremendous opportunity to attract new customers and provide exciting products to our existing customers.”
Latest posts by Christopher Durham (see all)
- Aldi “Like Brands. Only Cheaper” – Jul 2, 2015
- Macy’s Gives Donald The Boot – Jul 2, 2015
- PB CAREERS: Sally Beauty – Packaging / Graphic Designer – Jul 2, 2015