The January edition of the Private Label Manufacturer’s Association (PLMA) web based video magazine PLMA Live! is now live and ready to view. PLMA president Brian Sharoff previews the must attend PLMA conferences and events for the coming year.
- The 75+ aged consumers are not only living longer but also spending on food, health, and wellness. Brad Edmondson reports. Find out more during “Older Americans Could be Market of the Future.”
- Join Store Len Lewis as he offers a taste of the vines and a look at store brand wine for the coming year. David Merrefield reports on the lessons to be learned with self-checkout, while Kurt Goldschmidt looks at the role of women in retailing.
- Innovation is shifting packaging from making things look good to helping shoppers get the most out of their purchases, Dr. Kantha Shelke explains, during “Technology is Transforming Packaging.”
Click HERE to view PLMALive!
Latest posts by Christopher Durham (see all)
- Splatters, Polka Dots & Collab – Boots No 7 – Mar 5, 2015
- Unified Grocers Relaunches Springfield With $10,000 Kitchen Makeover Sweepstakes – Mar 5, 2015
- Amazon Delivery Trucks To Print 3D Private Brands – Mar 4, 2015