The retailer introduced the Fresh & Easy Eatwell brand in 2010 for customers seeking a nutritionally balanced approach to eating without compromising taste or quality. Meanwhile, Fresh & Easy Goodness aims to give parents more wholesome options for fun meals and snacks for children.
All eatwell products contain no more than 25 percent of the daily values for calories, fat, saturated fat and sodium (based on a 2,000 calorie diet) and have limited added sugars. The packaging displays front-of-pack nutritional labels to clearly communicate the amount of calories, saturated fat, sodium and sugar in each item.
Goodness products are made with wholesome, natural ingredients that are good sources of vitamins and minerals, including whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and have limited sodium, limited added sugars and no preservatives. Like all other Fresh & Easy products, both eatwell and Goodness items contain no artificial colors or flavors, no high-fructose corn syrup and no added trans fats.
New products arriving in stores this month include:
- eatwell Breakfast Cereals, $3.49
- eatwell Instant Oatmeal, $3.49
- eatwell Multigrain Tortillas, $2.39
- eatwell Chocolate Chip Fiber Bars, $2.49
- eatwell Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce, $2.99
- eatwell Whole Grain Pasta, $1.49
- eatwell Sweet Chili Shrimp Salad, $4.29
- eatwell Steak Caesar Wrap, $3.99
- eatwell Turkey Meatloaf, $4.49
- eatwell Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta, $4.49
- Goodness Sunflower Kernels Multipack, $3.99
- Goodness Chicken Risotto, $2.99
- Goodness Vanilla Animal Cookies, $2.99
“Customers are always seeking more ways to improve their lifestyles and save money,” said John Burry, Fresh & Easy’s chief customer officer. “Our new eatwell and Goodness products provide customers with healthier eating options that don’t compromise on taste and don’t break the bank.”
The eatwell range also includes frozen entrees that retail for $1.99 each. These meals, which have outsold national brand equivalents since their introduction, give customers more affordable, great-tasting frozen food options.
Latest posts by Christopher Durham (see all)
- Raley’s Helps Quench Hunger with Food For Families! – Nov 20, 2014
- 2014 PLMA Tradeshow Closes With Record Attendence – Nov 19, 2014
- President’s Choice Invites Canadians to Discover New Foods – Nov 19, 2014