This week package design blog The Dieline announced the official start of the 3rd Annual The Dieline Package Design Awards, 38 winners across 12 different categories will be awarded a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place Dieline Award, and the highest scoring project will receive a one-of-a-kind “Best of Show” award. An “Editor’s Choice” award will also be given out, handpicked by Andrew Gibbs, Editor-in-Chief of The Dieline.
Although the competition does not have Private Brand Exclusive categories Private Brands over the last few years Private brands have fared really well. Past retail winners have included: Fresh & Easy, Waitrose, Homebase and Amazon.
The Dieline Package Design Awards are judged by a highly esteemed panel of 10 industry experts, and awarded based on quality of Creativity, Marketability, and Innovation.
The judging panel includes:
- Debbie Millman: Chairman of the Judges & President of AIGA, President of Design at Sterling Brands
- Fabrice Peltier: Founder of P’Référence and DesignPack Gallery
- Grace Bonney: Design*Sponge
- Michael Osborne: President of Michael Osborne Design
- Marcus Hewitt: Chief Creative Officer of Dragon Rouge
- Renée Whitworth: Strategic Partner of Flood Creative
- Christine Mau: Brand Design Director of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide
- Josh Morenstein: Fuseproject
- Sarah Williams: Creative Director & Partner of Beardwood&Co.
- Kevin Shaw: Stranger & Stranger
- Louise Fili, Founder, Louise Fili Ltd
Register before February 1st, to take advantage of the Early Bird rate of $95. The full rate registration of $115 will be applied on February 1st.
Want to know more? Visit The Dieline Package Design Awards