Manage the brand development and marketing activities within the corporate brands program, including consumer research and analysis, strategic marketing planning, marketing plan development, and measurement of corporate brand results. Coordinate implementation of programs with various cross-functional teams at the customer.
- With customer and Daymon team, develop and execute brand-building strategies for corporate brands.
- Monitor financial performance of customer brands and make recommendations for improvement.
- Develop briefing materials to disseminate strategic information about the corporate brands to customer and associates to ensure consistent consumer brand messaging: product, package design, media channels, in-store devices, point of purchase material, newsletters, handouts, and apparel.
- Manage and track consumer communications budgets.
- With the customer, develop a corporate brands business development plan, outlining key categories, which represent high opportunities/priorities for growth. Specify penetration objectives for all key categories with timeframes; list the top 5-10 strategies for corporate brand growth, stating strategy, rationale, implementation plan, targeted result, and a process identified to measure effectiveness of the strategy and tactics.
- Oversee appropriate research projects to obtain an understanding of consumer, brand development opportunities, perceptions about the corporate brand programs, and brand building efforts.
- Work with customer’s marketing and/or advertising departments to implement corporate brands into overall efforts in sales building and promotional activities, theme and community events, food-related events.
- Provide direction to the analytical function.
- Review packaging creative.
- Educate broader Daymon/customer teams about brand building efforts to ensure that products deliver on brand promise.
- On going review of products with customer team to ensure products deliver on brand promise.
- Work with Daymon/Customer teams develop specific brand plans for categories.
- Ability to capitalize on change
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Accountability and self confidence
- Process development skills
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to change focus
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Technical marketing and industry expertise
- Customer Focus
- Strong financial and analytical acumen
- Drive for Results
- Building effective Teams
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Influence without Authority
- Communication skills
- Relationship building
- Priority Setting