Do you have an obsession for customers and a strong interest in CE? Do you have proven analytical capabilities, exceptional communication, project management skills, and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment?
We need you to help invent and deliver site features that provide Amazon customers with an unparalleled shopping experience. You’ll envision, scope, design and lead exciting projects such as AmazonBasics for customers.
Traits of success:
- Be a smart, hard-working and creative person who loves business, loves solving difficult problems and loves ‘getting it done.’
- Be comfortable collaborating and influencing team members, working with development teams and other business groups, and presenting projects to senior leadership on a regular basis.
- Be responsible for partnering to build and execute on new initiatives and roadmaps each year
- Compile, manage and report on weekly project metrics and be responsible for leading many high profile meetings to align on project requirements.
- Build relationships and identify with stakeholders across the organization.
- Have the technical aptitude to quickly grasp complex technical issues and communicate directly with technical teams.
- 3+ years in product management and/or project management is required
- Bachelor’s degree in either a technology or business discipline
- Experience with Excel and Access, or similar database
- Experience with SQL
- Ability to manage multiple projects – work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
- Exceptional communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the CE industry and/or Ecommerce
- Operations / Sourcing background
- Experience within a consumer goods/retail company
- MBA a plus
Apply for This Position