Packaging and Graphic Designer – TJX
Job Code: 11-2899
City: Framingham State MA
Are you ready to explore the corporate side of retail? TJX operates four major divisions with chains that include T.J. Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls and Stylesense in Canada; and T.K. Maxx and HomeSense in Europe. With nearly $22 billion in revenues, eight businesses, more than 2,800 stores, and over 160,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX. We at TJX understand that both our customers and the talent pool from which our Associates come are increasingly diverse. Our core values of respect, integrity and fairness are inherent in the relationships we build with each other, our vendors and our customers. We are committed to leveraging the differences among our Associates and customers to create both a diversified mix of talent within TJX and a diversified mix of merchandise within our stores. We consider the unique views and opinions of our Associates to be the key to our growth and success in the future.
- Innovative, talented, detail-oriented package designer needed for fast paced off-price retailer, specializing in the home fashion area
- Must have extensive experience designing vibrant eye-catching packaging with an understanding of brand strategy and identity. Work as a team member, creating and designing packaging, labels, hang tags and other home apparel graphics, which enhance our private label programs
- Communicating with domestic and overseas vendors to ensure smooth transfer of files
- Keeping abreast of market and fashion trends
- Working closely with our design team and merchants
- Back-up graphic artist to the Home Product Designers
- 4+ years of graphic design experience
- 4+ years of packaging design experience preferably with a fashion retailer/manufacturer.
- Must have an eye for fashion and high taste level.
- Very strong team player who can manage design projects from start to finish
- Strong skills in all phases of brand development and packaging design
- Expert-level user of design software, including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to organize and manage creative projects to meet deadlines
- Excellence in writing & verbal communications
- Bachelor’s degree and a portfolio of work to illustrate skills and competency
At the TJX Companies, Inc., you’ll not only enjoy working with a stable and profitable corporate leader, but you’ll also enjoy the benefits that go along with it, such as: Medical/Dental/Life insurance, a Dependent Care Spending Account, Associate Discounts and a Savings/Profit Sharing 401(k) Plan. Our state-of-the-art Home Office, conveniently located off Exit 13 of the Mass Pike, offers many on-site amenities including, a day care center, cafeteria, fitness center, ATM, stamp machine, dry cleaning, golf driving range with a professional instructor, aerobics classes, Friday casual days, softball and volleyball leagues, basketball court, service/performance awards and bonus referrals.
What’s In It For You?
At the TJX Companies, Inc., conveniently located directly off both the Mass Pike and Route 9, you’ll not only enjoy the security of working for a stable and profitable industry leader, but you’ll also enjoy the benefits that go along with it, such as: Medical/Dental/Life insurance, a Dependent Care Spending Account, Associate Discounts and a Savings/Profit Sharing 401(k) Plan.
Click Here for a full list of the benefits of working for The TJX Companies, Inc.