Sally Beauty Supply began as one store in New Orleans in 1964. Today, as Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc., we are the largest distributor of professional beauty supplies in the world. Sally Beauty Holdings is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol SBH.
Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. is made up of Sally Beauty Supply and Beauty Systems Group (BSG). Through these businesses, the company sells and distributes beauty products at over 3,200 stores in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, England, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, and Japan, as well as through outside sales consultants.
Our international presence offers Sally Beauty / BSG insight into fashion and beauty trends. It gives our buyers and merchandisers a head start on obtaining the tools and products salon professionals need to create the latest fashion looks, as well as the products consumers use to maintain the look between salon visits.
Sally Beauty Supply stores offer more than 5,000 products for hair, skin, and nails through professional lines such as Clairol, L’Oreal, Wella, Conair, and Revlon, as well as an extensive selection of proprietary merchandise.
Beauty Systems Group stores, along with its outside sales consultants, sell up to 9,500 professionally branded products including Paul Mitchell, Wella, Sebastian, Graham, Webb, Rusk, TIGI, Matrix, and Redken. BSG sells exclusively to professional cosmetologists for use in salons and resale to their customers.
Simply having these products is not enough. Sally Beauty / BSG encourages a depth of product knowledge among its store employees by producing monthly merchandising videos that explain the features and recommended use of new products. Such training promotes outstanding service and continued customer loyalty.
Sally’s phenomenal growth has taken place as a result of providing a vast selection of outstanding products at great prices, along with the best customer service provided by our knowledgeable, caring people.
Our past is solid; our future is bright. Join us, and become a member of the biggest and the best team in the industry!
Sally Beauty Holdings, the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies, is currently searching for an Assistant Brand Manager for our Merchandising Department.
This position is responsible for assisting the Brand Manager in developing and implementing new products for assigned private label Sally brands, including formula development, testing, packaging, advertising, and promotion.
- Assist in coordinating the execution of approved products and marketing programs through effective follow-up of projects to outside agencies, fillers and in-house staff.
- Monitor and follow-up on projects to ensure timely completion of all phases of each project. Follows up on all aspects of timely introduction on new products and expedited requests made by Manager.
- Prepares and circulates New Product Sheets, puts together mock-ups of products, fills out Web Sheets, Blue Notes, and ensures all appropriate paperwork for private label products are submitted to the appropriate manager.
- Ensures that private label products at store are up-to-date and the shelves are full and new products are set up at the model store and available for direct review at the monthly Director’s walk thru meeting.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related major.
- Health and beauty related preferred but not required.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.