Sam’s Club today officially announced the launch of three new Private Brands: Simply Right, Artisan Fresh and Daily Chef. Frequent readers may remember several posts over the last month featuring the introduction of the new brands in store. The availability follows an announcement of the new products at Sam’s Club annual stakeholders meeting in May 2011.
The brands offer premium quality products and a fresh look to popular items previously known as Member’s Mark brand in selective categories. Sam’s Club conducted extensive consumer research to determine what members valued most when shopping for an assortment of items. After more than 18 months of analysis and listening, Sam’s Club working with San Francisco based branding and design agency Michael Osborne Design, established three brands responding to members’ priority needs in health and wellness, fresh, flavorful meal solutions and everyday cooking. Each of the new brands delivers unique benefits and superior value:
- Simply Right is dedicated to providing healthy, gentle personal care and wellness products for the entire family;
- At Artisan Fresh, love for “made-from-scratch” goodness guides a robust selection of great-tasting, skillfully prepared foods such as pies/bakery goods, fresh breads, marinated meats and other dinner solutions;
- Daily Chef provides a wide array of delicious and affordable everyday foods such as pasta, dried fruit, frozen vegetables and chicken
“Our mission in introducing Simply Right, Artisan Fresh and Daily Chef brands is to delight members with high quality products at an extraordinary value,” said Maurice Markey, vice president of Proprietary Brands for Sam’s Club. “We realized that our members prioritize consistent, reliable quality above all other product attributes. It is important that we have the highest quality brands – whether national brands or exclusive Proprietary Brands – because our members trust Sam’s Club to deliver consistent quality at a great value every time. We encourage members to experience our new brands on their next shopping trip to Sam’s Club and provide feedback at SamsClub.com.”
Through the end of the year, Sam’s Club will showcase new programs in-club, on Facebook and Twitter that offer members the opportunity to learn more about the consistent quality and everyday value behind each of these brands.
Latest posts by Christopher Durham (see all)
- William-Sonoma Shines With Private Brand Baking – June 16, 2013
- Champion Brands Now Offers Private Brand Brake Fluids – June 16, 2013
- Fifty2, The MPB Project: A&P – Via Roma – June 13, 2013