Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Product Insights: Global Tradeshow Update – World of Private Label 2011” report to their offering.
The Global Tradeshow Update is the look back at World of Private Label. The update provides an overview of the event, reports the opinions of exhibitors and organizers on the key issues affecting the sector, and provides a summary of major products and innovations from the tradeshow.
Features and benefits:
- Get the highlights from this year’s World of Private Label.
- Drive product ideation or track emerging trends by studying the key innovations from the tradeshow.
- Gain an insight into the mood of the industry through the opinion of key players.
This year’s World of Private Label saw beverages move beyond the conventional, with launches looking to added extras for added value. A sparkling wine with flakes of gold and a functional drink with “energy balls” were among the more unusual product debuts noted by the Product Launch Analytics (PLA) team.
Your key questions answered;
- What is World of Private Label?
- What were the highlights of this year’s show?
- What were the major new product and innovation trends to emerge from World of Private Label that I should be aware of?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/1fea2f/product_insights