The Director of Brand Engagement will lead work on brand engagement and campaign development for DICK’S Sporting Goods and select DKS Private Label Brands. Will ensure consistency in brand messaging across the footprint, maintaining brand strength and differentiation. Develop and promote a relevant, compelling, and enduring brand framework to drive brand revitalization and revenue generation. Will oversee consumer-messaging efforts for the DSG brand and select DKS private label brands to ensure that it is supportive of brand position and tone. Will strive to dial up two-way engagement with our customers, with sole responsibility of social media management. Owns specific brand initiatives (i.e: Play It Forward community loyalty program, Holiday, etc.) that cut across category or channel lines. Will play a key role in partnering with eCommerce in regard to messaging and all mobile efforts. Job requires a creative, articulate, and analytical thinker with a strong acumen for brand strategy, consumer engagement strategies, and deployment, and go-to-market activation planning. Will be involved in brand tracking and delivery of key success metrics.
- Create brand positioning, creative strategy, and brand campaigns that will significantly increase awareness of the DICK’S Sporting Goods and Select Private Label Brands.
- Lead and manage DKS specified initiatives (i.e. Play It Forward, Holiday, etc.) that cut across categories or channels to develop deeper relationships with our core target
- Lead the social media management, eCommerce & mobile support. Is accountable for creating Brand awareness, drive traffic, and maximize engagement and consumer loyalty across digital platforms with compelling and consistent marketing messaging and creative execution for both DKS and DKS select private label brands.
- Lead and Manage Monetary and People resources dedicated to the Marketing program efforts.
- Partnering/collaborating and building relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external) to promote buy-in of strategies and deliverables to include Merchandising, Stores, and Product Development, Advertising Agencies.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 7-10 Years/Strong Interpersonal Skills
Management: 3 Direct Reports
Software: MS Office
Dick’s Sporting Goods, Inc. is an authentic full-line sporting goods retailer offering a broad assortment of brand name sporting goods equipment, apparel, and footwear in a specialty store environment. The Company also owns Golf Galaxy, Inc., a multi-channel golf specialty retailer, e-commerce websites and catalog operations. For more information on Dick’s Sporting Goods please visit our Investor Relations page.