Walmart & Private Brand “@ The Office”

Christopher Durham Jul 19, 2011 12

This is the second in a series of posts from my weekend walk of one of my local Walmart stores. For the last two years Great Value and packaged goods have been the central story for much of the Private Brand conversation about Walmart. However they have not been the only story, with Equate, George, Canopy, Mainstays, HomeTrends and Ol Roy all having their moment in the sun. This story simply shines a light on one of Walmart’s unsung Private Brands – @ the office, a office supply an equipment brand. It appears to be a relatively new introduction, with similar packaging appearing on shelf without the logo or full branding, but it is hard to say, as I don’t track the office supply aisle as closely as other parts of the store.

1. Scarlet Gettel Feb 10, 2012 at 9:51 pm - Reply

i bought @ the office A-Z card guides in colors. the 3×5 size and got them home and put them in the box and realized there is not a letter B card. Was wondering if you could send me one. I do not feel like running back to wal mart for a little missing peice. I was very upset.

Scarlet Gettel

2. Ron young Feb 21, 2012 at 2:31 pm - Reply

Where can you purchase @the office pens? Walmart no longer carries your brand. Thanks

• myprivatebrand Feb 21, 2012 at 8:56 pm - Reply

@the office is a Walmart owned Private Brand

• ictvaper May 13, 2013 at 11:24 am - Reply

Yeah, I liked the Magna Tank and @the Office pens too…now I cannot find them!!! :o( :o( :…o(

3. Danielle Apr 15, 2012 at 12:25 am - Reply

I started purchasing the fushia colored folders and accessories from WalMart but now all I can find is the blue or black. How can I hold of the fushia colored products. I really like your brand. Very cost efficient for a small business owner is just starting out.

4. bob May 25, 2012 at 11:00 am - Reply

@ the office is no longer offered. It is not a blank branded label. No Name appears at all on the package.

5. Patricia Jun 6, 2012 at 5:09 am - Reply

I would really like to purchase more of the smooth gel ink pens in the dark colors and the bright colors. I have checked with two local WalMart and they no longer carry them. Is there a website that I can order them from.

6. Patricia Richards Jul 26, 2012 at 9:26 pm - Reply

Can you PLEASE tell me where I can purchace the @ the Office Gel pens. Wal-mart does not carry your pens. I have asked and looked in every sore availble in Alabama I go to.

• myprivatebrand Jul 27, 2012 at 9:16 am - Reply

@ the office is available exclusively at Walmart
      If they are no longer carrying them you might try the gel pens in Target’s Up&Up or Private Brand pens from Office Depot, Staples or Office Max

7. Leanne Jan 21, 2013 at 11:55 am - Reply

I recently just bought the file cabinet and it came with no handles! I’m not impressed! Really don’t want to have to return it as I’ve waited close to a year to see them in there again! They haven’t reordered this one yet. Could you mail me a set of handles please?? Thanks!

8. Melanie Mar 18, 2014 at 11:52 pm - Reply

I also purchased the 3 drawer file cabinet and it only had two handles enclosed. I don’t want to return it, it’s exactly what i was looking for. Just wondering how to get another handle? Thank you

9. Lindsay Patterson-Penrice Mar 25, 2014 at 12:42 pm - Reply

I purchased @ the office double sided white board markers and half of them are dried out or their tips were split when the kids were put on in factory. I don’t have package or receipt what can you do to help me??

%d bloggers like this: